Dear Customer: Gentlemen and Ladies
...I really like YOU very much. And yes, I also love MY JOB above all else! 🙂
But I would be very happy if you relief requests like:
- "Do you have time for an appointment in the next 30 minutes?",
- "Could I get a quick massage?"
Please read my acceptance criteria and arrange with me your desired date.
Why I do not accept spontaneous appointments (?):
- I work alone. This means that my capacities are very limited and of course I am booked up quickly.
- Since I have directed my life to have as little stress as possible and a lot of time for my education and other things, of course, I do not even massage 5 customers a day. That also contributes to my being booked up quickly.
Appointments acceptance only with telephone agreement! Thank you.
- I have no classic fixed opening hours: I also have a second job, that's why I offer appointments on various days. Of course, I take days off or plan other things. I make this very flexible, as it fits. At the same time it is that I...
...I do not have a massage salon with walk-in customers and I do not wait for customers during the whole "opening hours".
TUESDAY TO FRIDAY: 10 AM - 8 PM (ONLY WITH PRE-REGISTRATION, AT LEAST 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU)
SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS: 12 PM - 8 PM (ONLY WITH PRE-REGISTRATION, AT LEAST 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU)
* Earlier or later dates are possible by prior arrangement. * I'm picking up the phone only between 9 AM till 8 PM.